Monday, January 16, 2017

2017 Calendar

It's time for my new year calendar. For the cover, I went with a simple design.


I stamped images from the Spectrum Noir Colorista Elements 3 Stamp Set from Crafter's Companion on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock. Then I colored them with Spectrum Noir Colorista Markers - Set 6.  I colored over the tiny flowers with my Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen. The numbers are die-cut twice - once from the colored image and again from Kraft Cardstock.

The number dies are from Sara Davies Signature Birthday Party Collection - Fun With Numbers that were recently released on HSN.



I fussy cut the tiny flowers and added a clear droplets to the centers. I layered the kraft cardstock on the backs -- but slightly shifted. This really adds dimension, and pulls it together with the inside calendar pages.

For the January page, I die-cut the pieces from a super fun Essentials Die'sire 6 piece Treats Mini Die Set that Crafter's Companion just was also just released on HSN.


The mug is die-cut from Watercolour Cardstock 2 times. I colored the pieces with Spectrum Sparkle Pens, then layered the pieces together.
  • Mug: Moonstone, Aquamarine & Peacock
  • Coffee: Smoked Quartz
  • Steam: Clear

I just love the shimmer that the Sparkle Pens have. And...they color on the watercolour cardstock ah-mazing! Isn't that die-cut doily adorable?! The mug is popped up with dimensional foam.

Have a wonderful day,

No comments: