Monday, February 27, 2017

Back of the Net

Happy Monday crafty peeps! Here's another sneak peek project of some new products from Crafter's Companion that are coming Wednesday March 8th to HSN.


The NEW Die'sire Edge'ables "Back of the Net" Die set. Fun...right?!!! I also used the New Die'sire Classiques - Only Words 1" Alphabet Decorative Uppercase and 1" Numbers & Punctuation Decorative Die sets. The little yellow flag was created from a die out of the New Cherished Memories Die & Stamp set from the Rustic Cottage Signature Collection by Sara Davies.


It was so easy to make the window using the soccer net die. I positioned the die where I would want the corner of the window, then ran it through my Gemini die-cutting machine. Since this is an "Edge'ables" die, the bottom section of the dies is not cut off. After removing the die, I cut out the rest of the window with a ruler and X-Acto knife. Easy as that! I used some fun decorative tape to go round the edged of the window. The black and white stripes are perfect for the soccer theme. For a little extra texture, I put the die back over the ball and sponged on black ink. Then I used a Versamark pen to color over the entire ball and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.

  
Here's a look inside the card. The "Back of the Net" Die Set comes with 2 balls and a shoe die. I die-cut the balls and shoe through the blue cardstock panel, then adhered. To make the shoe red and black, I die-cut the shoe again again with red cardstock,  using the pieces to inlay on the design.Then die-cut again from black cardstock, and cut it out to adhere on top. Super easy I tell ya!



Make sure and tune in to HSN on March 8th for the big crafty event! Sara Davies and Jennifer Tryon are ready to BLOW YOU AWAY with all the great new product. They are gonna show some great samples created by the design teams, and demonstrate fun ways to use the products.

Stay up-to-date with all the latest happenings:

Join the party with us over on Facebook for more HSN sneak peeks, inspiration and giveaways! Crafter's Companion on HSN March 8th! 
Have a great week!

No comments: