Saturday, March 25, 2017

Little Angel


I adore the new Little Angel Collection from Sara Davies of Crafter's Companion. Did you know this collection is now available? YUP! Check out the collection on the Crafter's Companion USA website.

Here's a project I made


I used several products from the Little Angel Collection to create my card. To start out with, I used the Dotty Clouds Embossing Folder on the front panels of the card.  Then I embossed another piece of white cardstock and cut out a few of the clouds. I covered them with white Fun Flock and then sponged light yellow ink around the bottom areas. The clouds are popped up on the card front with dimensional foam adhesive. I used a few clouds on the inside of the card too.


 I diecut some of the Baby Accessories Dies using papers from the Little Angel paper pad. They are sooo cute! On the inside of the card I adhered panels of patterned paper. The die cut circle frame with Baby sentiment is from the Beautiful Baby Die Set.


The card base was easy to create using Crafter's Companion Create-A-Card Fancy Card Blanks. I did finish the card with some crystal clear sequins. This card really is sooo cute in real life.

Check out our Pinterest Gallery that's full of great ideas using the New Little Angel Signature Collections Products.


Thanks for stopping by today.






Supplies:
Crafter's Companion Sara Davies Little Angel Signature Collection - Dotty Clouds Embossing Folder
Crafter's Companion Sara Davies Little Angel Signature Collection -  - Baby Accessories Dies
Crafter's Companion Sara Davies Little Angel Signature Collection -  - Beautiful Baby Dies
Crafter's Companion Sara Davies Little Angel Signature Collection - 12" x 12" Paper Pad
Crafter's Companion Create-A-Card Fancy Card Blanks
Crafter's Companion Gemini Machine
Collall Liquid Adhesive
Sticket It Adhesive Sheets
White Cardstock
Blue Cardstock
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
White Fun Flock
Sequins
Antique Linen Distress Ink
Ink Blending Foam

No comments: